- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
To review techniques and abilities for searching new prospective customers.
This half-day seminar is a supplement to the prospecting workshop, Business Building 101. In this course, Students participate in a roundtable discussion of prospecting experiences. The group shares examples of prospecting successes and failures. The Students will also participate in an Olympic style competition which reinforces the skills and abilities acquired.
Upon completion of this course, the Discovery Selling® method of prospecting for new business will be reinforced with each Student.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.