- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Brian Carpenter’s twenty-seven years of sales, marketing and advertising experience highlights the philosophy that:
“Customers will gladly do business with you if you have earned their Trust. You earn that Trust through Character and Competence by Honorably Discovering that which is in their best interest.”
As the Owner of “The Performance Resource Group” and “The Discovery Selling Methodology”, he works with progressive clients to enhance their Sales Results and Revenue Plans. He began his formal career with IBM and held numerous sales, marketing and management positions supporting multiple industries (Distribution, Process, Oil and Gas, Retail, Manufacturing, Health Care, Government, and Finance). He subsequently joined Hitachi Data Systems and was recruited by the SABRE Group as Vice-President of Sales and Marketing for the North and South American markets. Most recently, he was Vice-president of worldwide sales, marketing, advertising, e-commerce, and customer service for the Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Brian has an MBA in Finance and Marketing and a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Economics, each from Oklahoma State University. Brian serves on the Boards of the Tulsa Boys Home , Junior Achievement of Oklahoma, and is active with First United Methodist Church. He also is a founding member of Forrester Research’s Chief Marketing Officer Council. Brian and his wife have two children and reside in Tulsa, Oklahoma.