- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
To develop the Student’s ability to ask penetrating and thoughtful questions and to listen intently in order to enhance communication and increase confidence with customers and prospects.
In this half-day course, Students will be given significant information on perhaps their most important communication skill – the ability to ask revealing questions and then to listen with purpose. As an excellent listener, the sales professional will better understand the customer’s need. This information will aid the sales professional in finding workable solutions, resulting in greater sales success.
Upon completion of this course, Students will understand how to formulate effective questions and to listen with purpose for improved communication and ultimately increased sales.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.