- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
To educate Students on the steps to become true problem solvers for their customers, rather than merely product pitchmen.
In this half-day seminar, Students will learn how to break away from the traditional product pitch form of sales presentations. They will instead learn how to develop credibility and to become a prospect’s trusted adviser and problem solver. With strong customer relationships, the sales professional can expect increased sales and greater professional satisfaction.
Upon completion of this course, Students will have the knowledge and skills to abandon their pitch form of sales presentation, but instead pursue credibility and a trusted relationship with their prospects.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.