- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Developing Personal Presence
To lead Students to understand how subtle personal nuances affect the prospect relationship and ultimately sales success.
In this half-day seminar, Students will learn how to develop a credible presence with their prospects. They will learn what words and actions tend to build credibility, and which words and actions tend to erode credibility. From this knowledge, Students can expect to experience enhanced communication, deeper trust and more productive customer relationships.
Upon completion of this course, Students will have the ability to develop a credible personal presence with their prospects, with the ultimate result of increased sales success.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.