- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Investment and Decision Process
To teach Students the methods for discovering a prospect’s investment and decision-making process and how this knowledge enhances sales success.
In this half-day course, Students will learn how to quickly discover a prospect’s sales decision process and willingness to invest in new sales. Having this knowledge will help to avoid squandering valuable time on prospects who cannot commit to a new sale. Students will learn how to discover the key decision makers in any organization and how to avoid wasting time and opportunity with non-essential gate keepers.
Upon completion, Students will understand how to quickly discover an organization’s willingness to invest and its decision making process and to make their way to the key decision maker in any organization – the one who will have the authority to make the sales deal.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.