- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
To provide Students with advanced training on how to discover a prospect’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. for making purchasing decisions.
In this half-day course, Students understand the critical importance of P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. in any buying decision. They will understand how meeting a prospect’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. will almost guarantee an increase in sales. Students will be given the skills to uncover a prospect’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. in a logical and appropriate manner. Discussions can then ultimately lead to easing the prospect’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. rather than merely making a sales presentation.
Students will know how to discover a prospect’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N. and understand why it is so critical to sales success.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.