- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
To provide students with the ability to set agreeable and predictable relationship rules with prospects and customers. This technique allows the salesperson to control the sales process.
In this half-day course, Students will learn why it is vitally important to set relationship ground rules with prospects and how to do so in a non-offensive, respectful manner. Greater control, lower prospect resistance, and enhanced communication will all result from setting rules at the outset of the relationship.
Upon completion, Students will receive the tools to set realistic relationship rules, which will enhance their sales communication and reduce time-wasting distractions.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.