- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
To provide (students, participants, salespeople) with the skills, language and confidence to understand in a broader context the challenges faced by many customers in the areas of banking and finance, marketing, the economy and governmental regulations.
Salespeople are expected to be well rounded on a number of business issues, if in fact they are going to be effective in relating to a broad range of customer needs. In most cases, salespeople are reasonably knowledgeable about their own products and services, but have a limited understanding of the business issues of their clients. This course is designed to familiarize students with terms and their associated meanings in the areas of Economics, Finance, Marketing and Regulatory issues with a purpose of creating a more knowledgeable and well rounded salesperson. Students will be taught these basic business fundamentals in the context of the sales profession.
Upon completion, the Student will be prepared to understand, converse and relate in broader business terms the business issues that motivate the decision process.
Student must have completed the Discovery Selling FasTrack course.
Contact us for enrollment dates and tuition.