- Discovery Selling® FasTrack Course
- Discovery Selling® Mastery Courses
- Goal Setting
- Ground Rules
- Discovering a Customer’s P.A.I.N./G.A.I.N.
- Investment and Decision Process
- Developing Personal Presence
- Attitude and Motivation
- Vision of Solution and Buying Phases
- Managing the Complex Sale
- Reaching Mutual Agreement
- Effective Questioning and Listening Skills
- The Discovery Selling® Qualification Hierarchy
- How a Lawyer Asks the Right Questions and Listens to Get the Right Answers
- Prospecting and Discovery Olympics
- Selling at the “C” Level
- Financial Selling and Justification
- Pocket MBA for the Sales Professional
- Relationships, Relationships, Relationships!!
- The Difference Makers in Selling!
- Customer Service Training
- About Us
Opinions, observations & occasional rants about the life of the sales professional — especially related to PRG’s Sales Mastery Course, an in-depth, 12-month series of courses designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to indeed master the art of professional sales.
The Sales Mastery Course covers all topics and tools discussed in PRG’s two-day Discovery Selling® Course, but in much greater detail.
Welcome to the new prgsales.com! We have spent a lot of time, effort and thought in constructing our new site and deciding how we could best tell our story to clients and friends. Part of what we wanted to include is a blog post, for us to publish our thoughts and insights. For this first [...]